Aadhar Card Changes Online ✅. If you want to change address, name, phone number, gender, date of birth and mobile number in your Aadhar Card then, here we are providing step by step explanation that how we do Aadhar Card Correction through uidai.gov.in official website.
There are 2 Billion peoples already enrolled for Aadhar number.
Below is the simple guide for you which is very useful you to do Aadhar card correction. If you don’t know how to change name, address, mobile number, and birth date in Aadhar Card then, you don’t require to visit the Aadhar card center for adjustment or updating particulars of your Aadhar Card.
- 1 Important Points Before Update Aadhar Card
- 1.1 Reasons to Reject Aadhar Card Updation Correction
- 1.2 Aadhar Card Correction
- 1.3 Aadhar Card Correction Online
- 1.4 Aadhar Card Change Address, Name, Birth date
- 1.5 Aadhar Card Changes Via Post
- 1.6 FAQs for Aadhar Card Updation – Frequently Asked Questions:
Important Points Before Update Aadhar Card
- The cardholder must have to appropriate particulars in the form and add approved legal appropriate documents.
- Clarify all the particulars in English or any regional language.
- After updating procedure, keep updating your request number safe to check Aadhar card status.
- Visit the closest Aadhar centre, if you have not entered your mobile number with Aadhar card.
- Add only important documents like address proof, pan card in the application form.
- Fill up all the mandatory details in the form.
- Fill up the names without adding Mr. or Mrs. while writing the name of Aadhar card holder.
- Enter all the needed particulars in Block Letters only by the cardholders.
Reasons to Reject Aadhar Card Updation Correction
The UIDAI need specific regulations which you have to follow to verify particulars in Aadhar Card. Read following particulars before making any adjustments in Aadhar Card.
You can also check: Aadhar Card Download
- All the important documents should be yielded with an application form.
- The form must have to fill as per the need.
- Self-attested copies of all documents.
- If your documents do not match then your Aadhar will not get updated.
- Your Aadhar card contention will be refused if you have not yielded correct documents.
These are the prime basis on which your Aadhar Card Updation appeal refused.
Aadhar Card Correction
Following are 3 ways to update your Aadhar Card particulars.
- Send through Post
You can update your Aadhar card by using below-mentioned step by step instructions.
Aadhar Card Correction Online
This is possible to aadhar card change name, address, mobile number, and birth date in your Aadhar Card for various reasons. And for this, you can update particulars in your Aadhar card online by following steps in the easiest way. Below are the process given, if you do not know how to adjusts Aadhar details.
Aadhar Card Change Address, Name, Birth date
You just have to follow the simple procedure as given to update Aadhar Card details online.
- Name Correction
- Birth Date
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
Your contact number must have to connect for Aadhar Card Change Name Online for adjustment.
You just have to follow these steps:
- Go to see the Official website of Aadhar Card at uidai.gov.in.
- After that press on the “Address Update Request Online” link.
- You will be taken over to the Aadhar Self Service Portal.
- Enter 12-Digit Aadhar Card number with a Registered contact number.
- Then you will get an OTP in your mobile, Enter OTP and get verified.
- Choose the region language first.
- Outlook an application form.
- Now, register your new name in the given field. Keep in mind that do not use Mr. or Mrs. before the name.
- Now, upload correct documents as proof of your Identity.
- After all these steps, you will get an Aadhar Card Update Request number which you use to check the status of your Aadhar Update Request.
Birth Date, Gender, Email Id, Mobile Number:
You just have to follow these steps for Aadhar Card Change Mobile Number, Birth Date, Gender and Email id:
- For updating your Date of Birth, you require visiting Aadhar Self Service Portal.
- Follow above similar steps.
- Choose a Birth date and press to next.
- Then you can enter Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Upload needed documents as proof of identity.
- At last, you will get Aadhar Card Update Request number which helps you to track status.
Important Note: Enter the appropriate Aadhar card address which will be delivered to your new Address.
You have followed some simple steps to do Aadhar Card Change Address Online:
- Visit the Aadhar Self Service Portal at Update Aadhar Card Online link.
- Follow the similar above steps.
- choose the Address then press to Submit.
- Then, you can register the new address in the application form.
- Now upload needed documents for Address proof.
- At last, you will get Aadhar Card Update request number to track your status.
2)Aadhar Card Correction Offline
For the offline procedure, you require to visit closest Aadhar Card Center then, submit the Aadhar Card Updation form to the centre.
You must have followed these steps:
Step 1) Visit the closest Aadhar Card Enrollment Service Centers.
There are 3 ways to search nearby Aadhar Card Center.
- By using State Name
- By using Pincode
- By using City Name or Village
Gather the Aadhar Card Update form from Aadhar Card Service Center.
- Fill up all the mandatory particulars in the form which you wish to renew.
- Mention relevant documents copies for identity and address proof.
- You will get acceptance number for tracking Aadhar Card Status.
Aadhar Card Changes Via Post
Note: If you wish to renew details through the post then, your contact number must have to connect with the Aadhar Card Number.
- At first, download the application form of Aadhar Card Updation.
- Fill up all the mandatory details in the application form.
- After that, add important documents as proof of identity and address proof.
- State on the Envelope as the Subject name “Aadhar Correction Form”.
- At last, post the Envelope via the post to the below address.
Aadhar Card Change Address
Address 1: UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India.
Address 2: UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India.
Now, you will get corrected Aadhar Card on your Home Address.
FAQs for Aadhar Card Updation – Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1: Can I update Aadhar Card Details online?
Yes, you can adjust all the Aadhar Card details online such as:
Question 2: What are the adjustments for Update Aadhar Card Details?
The UIDAI has been not asked any amount to update Aadhar Card details online. If you are going to update your particulars offline then, you have to pay Rs 25 each time.
Question 3: Needed basis for adjustments Aadhar Card Details Online?
For updated details, you must have to submit a scanned self-attested copy of the address proof. Differently, you won’t update your Aadhar Card.
Question 4: Can I Submit Update Request in regional language?
Yes, you can submit Aadhar Update request in any language which is the comfort for you.
Question 5: Without Connection of Mobile Number with Aadhar Card, Can I Update?
No, if you still not connect Aadhar number with Mobile number then, you won’t able to adjust your Aadhar Card details online.
Question 6: Why My Aadhar Card Updation Request Rejected?
If you have submitted incorrect details or missing needed documents, your Aadhar Card change Request rejected.
In this article, we just provide steps that how can we can do Aadhar Card Change name, Birth Date, Address, Mobile Number, Email id through online and offline ways. This is not the official website of UIDAI. And we are not collecting User’s Aadhar Card Correction data.