Aadhar Card Download, In this tutorial we are providing step by step instructions that help for Aadhar Card Download using enrollment number and aadhar number by visiting uidai.gov.in official website.
UIDAI has introduced relate inventive answer for all candidates via that they will receive their Aadhar Card online in a simple way and also the name of the service is Eaadhar.
Aadhar Card Download Using Aadhar Number & Enrollment Number.
E-Aadhaar is an online portal for candidates, biometric and demographic information is completed, will simply shift the digital copy of their E-Aadhaar Card and E-Aadhaar Letter, once their Aadhaar variety is originated. When receiving a lot of complaints which is related to unfinished applications, UIDAI had finally declared, within the starting of 2013 to float this online service for the comfort of the candidates. Candidates will simply shift their E-Aadhaar Card online from the range of their house and take the benefits of the cardboard for more references.
Candidates have to be forced to have 3 important particulars with them, for receiving the E-Aadhaar Card online:
- Area Pin Code
- Full Name of the applier
- Record variety with Date & Time
How to Download Aadhar Card Online @eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
There are two methods that you can download Aadhar Card.
- Method 1: Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment No
- Method 2: Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number
The steps for aadhar card download using enrollment number are as follows:
- Pay a visit to the UIDAI resident portal at uidai.gov.in.
- Then, choose the Enrolment Id non-payment.
- Now, you require recording your Enrollment ID.
- Now, enter your full name which similar at the time you submitted Aadhar Card petition.
- Then, Enter Pincode, Image which showing and Contact Number.
- Now, press to “Get OTP” code.
- You will get OTP code on your entered contact number.
- Record OTP code and Press on “Validate to Download” link.
- At last, Aadhar Card will Download on your gadget to PDF format. It is a fully protected file.
- If you wish to open it then, you require entering your sector pin code.
Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
The steps for aadhar card download using aadhar number:
- Firstly, you have to go Aadhar Self Service Portal Download Eaadhar link.
- Then, record your Aadhar Number in the below-provided field.
- Then, you have to Enter the full name which shows in the Aadhar Car Number, Pincode.
- Enter captcha text in the field.
- Now, you will get One Time Passcode (OTP) on your entered contact number.
- Then, Enter the OTP in the given box then, press to “Validate and Download”.
- The Aadhar Card Download on your gadget. It will be protected with Passcode. If you wish to open it then, you have to enter your sector Pincode.
- If you forget your contact number then, you can Download Aadhar Card by following another way.
The very important part of this e-Aadhaar portal allows the candidates to shift their e-Aadhar Card at any time and as many time as they require, they have to own all 3 particulars at hand with them before pursuing with the medium. The Aadhar Card is admired original Aadhaar Card, so the benefits of E-Aadhaar Card can work address and ID proof of the candidates until the time they get the original Aadhaar Card by post. Candidates who have lost their Aadhaar Card might also follow same steps to induce their e-Aadhaar Card online until the time they re-apply for a same and get the original copy from UIDAI. This may keep each their time and energy that they have to guess whereas appealing once more for a duplicate copy of their Aadhaar Card.