If you wish to link aadhar to mobile number but don’t have time to go to your particular network store? In this case, we will help you. This article will provide you information related to how link mobile number to aadhar card online at uidai.gov.in without going to the office.
As we all know that, now in-a-days Aadhar card is an essential document, and it required in every place. It also utilises the identity card. And it is mandatory to connect your aadhar card with your bank account, mobile number, etc.
Link Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card Online? – Process
If your mobile number is not linked to Aadhar card, then link your card with a single call. You can connect your Aadhar card from anyplace.
Aadhar authorization of India has announced one number; each customer has to call on it and give your all related information of Aadhar card. Then, your mobile number will connect to Aadhar card. Authority of Aadhar has already started to pass this messages to users.
Link Aadhar to Mobile Number using Toll-Free Numbers: 14546
As per the Government act, verify your mobile number with Aadhaar is compulsory for all present users.
- At first, grab your mobile number and dial 14546 number. It is an IVR service, which is a toll-free number.
- Next, when the number is connected, you required admitting your approval link your Aadhaar with your mobile.
- Then, type of 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- You have to verify all particulars. For example your name, date of birth, address, sex, etc. so that it can connect to your Mobile.
- Now, you will get an OTP via SMS and upon confirming. And all done.
- Keep in mind that it will capture at least 48hours to finish this procedure.
- This service is present for Airtel, idea and Vodafone users for now. Other networks will soon connect to this service.
- For all the handicap people, NRI, and citizen whose age is 70 or more, mobile companies will give a home to home service. They will come to your home and link your number to Aadhar card.
We hope this article will help you guys. If you have any uncertainty related to this article. And for sharing your comments, give your feedback in comment section below. Thank you for reading!